Gwyneth Paltrow and Natalie Portman are pretty much guaranteed to play their roles as the love interests in the Marvel sequels leading up to The Avengers 2. As for Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter, with the time that has passed, they could go with a more emotional route giving them that “dance” with an aging Peggy or move on to Sharon Carter who is a SHIELD agent or possibly both. The one i’m most curious about is Liv Tyler. Along with the change to Mark Ruffalo from Edward Norton, it will be interesting to see if Liv Tyler retains her role for Betsy Ross.
Do you think Mark Ruffalo and Liv Tyler will make a good duo? Who do you think would make a great love interest for Mark Ruffalo in The Hulk?
- stretchslider likes this
- ami-priyotoma reblogged this from plainblacktees
- look-laugh-reblog reblogged this from rivaledmoment
- tvdthgloving reblogged this from rivaledmoment
- sardoniccatfish likes this
- agentsmelly reblogged this from shakerattleandcrescentrolls
- agentsmelly likes this
- frenchtoastkarma likes this
- shakerattleandcrescentrolls reblogged this from rivaledmoment
- hunter-two-one reblogged this from rivaledmoment
- plainblacktees reblogged this from rivaledmoment
- rivaledmoment posted this